Knowledgebase: General-Customer Service
How do I cancel my Go Pro Academy subscription?
Posted by , Last modified by Tonia Clingan on 10 July 2019 04:13 PM

You can cancel your subscription at anytime, and you will not receive any further charges.  No refunds are given.

To cancel your subscription to Go Pro Academy simply send us a  request to cancel using our online ticketing support system or by calling us at 1-316-854-3304 8am-5pm CST.  DO NOT comment below if you are experiencing billing issues or technical problems, Please use our TICKET SYSTEM. Thank you

Comments (5)
Ed Sullivan
28 February 2019 04:02 PM
I just spoke with TOnya and had my account canceled before being billed. Just want to ensure the account has been cancelled.
Ed
Roosmarie Looije
08 April 2019 10:53 AM
I want to cancel my subscription and membership immediately
Lauren Jamison
10 April 2019 12:21 AM
I went in to cancel my 14 day trial today, which is day 14, but it appears that I have already been charged for a month's subscription. I want this reversed please. I have canceled all subscriptions and removed all credit cards. I enrolled on March 26, 2019.
Mandisi Shumana
15 April 2019 01:07 PM
Hi
I want to cancel my $1 Trial subscription. I tried following your instructions by going to settings but there is no update credit card information option. i also sent an email to support@networkmarketingpro.com and got this message"There was a temporary problem while delivering your message to support@networkmarketingpro.com."
Please help me cancel this Trial before the 14 days expire because i cannot afford to pay the subscription fee.

Aleksandar Antoski
17 April 2019 05:59 AM
I want to cancel my Go PRO Academy subscription.

There is a lot of phenomenal tools, but for now i can't continue to use them.

All best,

Aleksandar Antoski
Post a new comment

Full Name:
Email:
Comments:
CAPTCHA Verification

Please enter the text you see in the image into the textbox below (we use this to prevent automated submissions).